Hey I'm an Ol' lady cut me some slack...
Anyway!! lol
Ok, who doesn't love the idea of crayola art?? Come on!!! This is just to cool!!
Soooo I found myself seeing this type of thing all over the web so I decided to try it myself...
O' Holy Joy Batman!!
I'm in-love!!! This so so super fun to make!!
I already have another larger one in progress, but it will have brighter colors an less of the green...
Also this time I PROMISE to take pictures along the way, an do a step by step how to... :O)
In this one I used crayons of mostly greens (different shade of) and a few browns, oranges, and a couple of reds & blues..
The white poofy flowers, and the centers of the red flowers I made out of a creamy white yarn.
The red flowers are some left over gut's of an arrangement I made for the living room....
Loads of fun to do, stress relief and you get to act abit silly and nobody seems to care because they are so wrapped up in it with you!! he he he
Therapeutic.... Maybe?? lol
Not bad for a first attempt ... no???




No comments:
Post a Comment