uummm ok, wait...
Do hoarders think, that they are hoarders??
Ok I MIGHT be a hoarder... lol
So as it goes, I have been kind of craftin out of my dining room...
Why?? Because well we moved 3 yrs ago an put everything in storage.. noooooo I won't go into the whys of it, I will spare you...
Anyway, so I am just now gettin my craft room/guest room set up...
It has been a mess, I have no room for
Needless to say I am havin to get abit creative with my space..
So it goes...
You might Be A Hoarder If...
1.) You have scrap paper by the pallet loads, datin back to the day's of Moses
2.) You can allot 2 blankets per family member AND their guest, an yet you still have over 50 blankets...
3.) You have a collection of paint brushes made out of tree branches, horse hair and raccoon fur..
(ok this is an exaggeration) lol
4.) You have enough wine and / or booze that you could open your own bar...
5.) You have things that you have carried with you through varies moves for the last 10yrs because you KNOW that one-day you will make something out of it..
6.)You open a box of items to find that 6 families of spiders have moved out of, and that they have left forwarding addresses...
7.) And finally you have fabric that even the cast of the Austin Powers Series would laugh at...
*sigh*
Ok yea there is more...
I could go on, but we would be here for ages..
So I'll stop here..
Keepin in mind that I am NOT finished with this craft/guest room, below is how the room is startin to take shape..
1.) My Homeless Scrap Paper
1.) My Homeless Scrap Paper
2.) We're Goin In!!
3.) We will probably need ALOT of this.... just sayin...
4.) Sortin-Sortin-And MORE Sortin!
5.) Startin To take some sort of shape.. no???
I'm kinda proud of it... :O)
The antique bed is one I picked up from Craigslist for a WHOPPIN $35.00 bucks, it was in pretty sad shape, but with the help of my AH (Awesome Hubby) we tore it all apart.
We had to cut off the old dowels and re-drill new dowel holes and scrape, sand, an saw through about 3000 TONS of old glue...
Then we matched the blue-ish/grey paint to an old dresser, hope chest, an book shelf that I also picked up from CL for are you ready for this..... $45.00 Bucks!! WOOOO HOOO!! :O)~
The bed is over 100yrs old, has wooden wheels and I am completely in-love with it!
I am one happy
very well And I don't think hoarders know they are hoarders they are crafters or collectors... I'm not a hoarder , But I am a stuffer... not sure which is worse. Your crafty/guest room looks great I'm happy for you sister!!!
ReplyDelete